The ideal candidate will have:
- good to very good knowledge of C# or Java.
- good to very good knowledge of common, client-side web technologies and frameworks.
- Know-how in the field of standards and methods of OOP and general software architectures.
- very good German and/or English skills.
- experience using version control systems, i.e., Git.
- good knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft operating systems and technologies.
What you can expect from us:
- futher development of our mobile applications (iOS, Android, UWP) in C# (Xamarin und .NET).
- projects with renowned clients and the opportunity to contribute your ideas, while developing our internet-based projects.
- a friendly workspace with flexible working hours, adjustable standing desks, billard table, gaming console (PS4), a yoga session weekly, and a comfortable lounge with bean bags.
- varied activities with individual personal development opportunities.
- attractive remuneration and performance-related bonuses, with permanent employment.
- fresh fruit, unlimited coffee and also tea, if you prefer.
Do you think we could work together? Then we would like to meet you!
Please apply via our applicant portal